Some cookies collect information aimed at maintaining the security of the Site; others provide information to help us improve your performance; still others can customize the content. Each cookie performs a specific action and based on the function and purpose of use they can be divided into various types (e.g. technical cookies, aggregate analysis cookies, profiling cookies, etc.).
By browsing this Site, you can install both "first party" and "third party" cookies. With "first party" cookies we mean cookies installed and managed directly by the Data Controller, with "third party" cookies we mean cookies installed by third parties.
OM uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the site and cannot be deactivated. They are usually only set in response to actions you make that constitute a request for services, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or have warnings about these cookies, but as a result some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store personal information.
- Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information collected by cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and we will not be able to monitor your performance
- Functional cookies. These cookies allow the site to provide advanced functionality and customization. They can be set by us or by third party providers whose services have been added to our pages. If you do not authorize these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly.
Targeted advertising cookies. These cookies may be set via our site by our advertising partners. They can be used by these companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not directly store personal information, but are based solely on the identification of your browser and your internet device. If you do not allow the use of these cookies, you will receive less targeted advertising.
For your information, we use retargeting technology. This allows you to display personalized advertisements, established according to your needs, on sites, newsletters or applications, through the banners of our advertising partners. The display of advertisements is determined on the basis of a cookie-based analysis of usage behavior. Here, no personal data is recorded and the use of retargeting technology is carried out in compliance with the legal provisions relating to data protection.
This Site uses third-party profiling cookies, for the purposes indicated below in relation to each of them:
The cookies of this third party are used to show information related to the preferences (+1) expressed by users on Google sites and regarding OM products / services.
- Adroll: The cookies of this third party are used to show the user advertisements relevant to the interests expressed by users while browsing the Site.
- Weborama: The cookies of this part are used to determine the visitor's interests based on page visits, content clicked and other actions on websites.
- Facebook: The cookies of this third party are used to show information related to the preferences (like) expressed by users on the Facebook site and regarding OM products / services.
- Twitter: The cookies of this third party are used to show information related to the preferences (tweets) expressed by users on the twitter site and regarding OM products / services.
- Pinterest: The cookies of this third party are used to show information related to the preferences (pins) expressed by users on the Pinterest site and regarding OM products / services.
- OneTag: The cookies of this third party are used to show the user advertisements relevant to the interests expressed by users while browsing the Site.
- Fanplayr: The cookies of this third party stores the unique identification of the user on the Fanplayr system (anonymous) .
uid: user identifier on the Criteo network.
optout: Optout cookie. Allows the user to log out of some Criteo services.
zdi: Pass-back cycle detection. Counts the number of times the user is detected in a specific zone
eid:External ID. Contains the user ID of the Criteo partners
opt: Advertiser or publisher optout. We continue to monitor users on other advertisers / publishers.
r.ack:Cookie used for extended browser support
cto_bundle:This cookie helps Criteo to better manage the tracking solution.
cto_optout: This cookie helps Criteo to identify disabled users.
criteo_cookie_perm / cto_clc : This cookie helps Criteo to better manage the tracking solution.
- cto_axid/ cto_pxsig: Created only when the User chart is activated for the client, it helps Criteo's tracking solution.
criteo_write_test/ cto_tld_test/criteo_localstorage_check: Cookie used to check if Criteo can delete cookies.
browser_data: Cookie equal to cto_bundle but cross domain
_ga _gat: Google Analytics analytical cookies
awinCookiePolicy: Stores the acceptance of the cookie banner, in order to avoid displaying it again after acceptance. The cookie expires after one year
language: Stores the browser language. The cookie expires at the end of the session when you close the browser
this.sid: Identifies the same session that stores an ID. The cookie expires at the end of the session when you close the browser
awinCookieRebrand: Remember the click on the rebranding notice to avoid showing you the message multiple times. The cookie expires after one year
renderCtx: Used to provide pages and content requested based on user navigation. Based on the session.
pctrk: Used to count page views by unauthenticated users against license usage. 1 years.
force-stream / sfdc-stream: Used to properly route server requests within the Salesforce infrastructure for sticky sessions. Duration 3 hours.
BrowserId_sec: Used to record secure browser sessions / visits for internal product analysis only. 1 years.
force-proxy-stream: Used to ensure that client requests reach the same proxy hosts and are more likely to retrieve content from the cache. Duration 3 hours.
BrowserId: Used to record browser sessions / visits for internal product analysis only. 1 years
- CM: We use the information to evaluate the efficiency and performance of ADV campaigns directed to the pages of the site and to improve the communication message
You can, in addition, find information on how to individually disable the cookies of these third parties, by accessing the links below:
- Google:https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin; https://policies.google.com/technologies/managing?hl=it
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=it
- Adroll: https://app.adroll.com/optout/safari
- Weborama: http://weboramaitalia.it/privacy/informativa-su-cookie-opt-out-e-privacy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- OneTag: https://www.onetag.com/privacy
- Fanplayr: https://fanplayr.com/legal
- Criteo: https://www.criteo.com/it/privacy
- Awin: https://www.awin.com/it/privacy
- CM: https://business.safety.google/adscookies/
Consent to cookies
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser. If you do not know the type and version of the browser you are using, you will find information and instructions for your browser here:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Adobe (flash cookies): http://www.adobe.com/privacy/policies/flash-player.html
Usually you can change your browser settings in a simple way, following the procedure explained below:
- select Internet Options or Preferences from the Tools or View or Edit menu;
- select Privacy or Security or Download Files and choose your preferred settings.
- It is also possible to find further instructions at the web address of the browser you use.
Responsible for the treatment
Finally, we remind you that in relation to the aforementioned treatment, you can exercise the rights referred to in Articles. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, such as:
Right of access: the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and further information on the origin, purpose, categories of data processed, recipients communication and / or data transfer, etc.
Right of rectification: right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, as well as the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
Right to cancellation: right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data without undue delay in the event that:
- the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes of the processing;
- the consent on which the processing is based has been revoked and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation.
Right to object to processing: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data which have a legitimate interest of the Data Controller as their legal basis.
Right to limitation of treatment: right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing, in cases where the accuracy of the personal data is contested (for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data), if the illegal and the interested party has opposed the processing, if the personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, if following the opposition to the processing the interested party is pending verification of the prevalence or otherwise of the Data Controller's legitimate interest.
Right to data portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to transmit such data to another data controller, only for cases in which the processing is based on consent or on a contract and only for data processed by electronic means.
Right not to be subjected to automated decisions: the right to obtain from the Data Controller not to be subjected to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produce legal effects concerning the interested party or which significantly affect his person, except for such decisions are necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract or are based on the consent given by the interested party.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, the interested party who believes that the processing that concerns him or her violates the GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise these rights:
- by writing to: email@example.com, indicating "Privacy" in the subject
- by contacting the Data Protection Officer (RPD or DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling the nr. phone 081082100
- By sending registered letter with return receipt to Original Marines S.p.A., Interporto di Nola, Lot H Block C, Boscofangone, Nola (NA), zip code 80035, indicating "Privacy" in the subject line.